Index du Forum

Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Connect Login Box Joomla ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Team PGM -> Les membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
★ Visiteur ★

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Connect Login Box Joomla Répondre en citant

Facebook Connect Login Box Joomla
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn streams easily on your site. Moreover Instant FBLogin includes a bunch of amazing social features to share contents, embed social comments, social posts feed, metatags and more! Now setup a Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter or LinkedIn app and manage App ID and secret code for Joomla! integration doesn't scare anymore. Satisfaction Guaranteed We're confident that you'll get JFBConnect up and running, and love what you see. sourcecoastAlex AndreaeSunday, 11 September 2016 JFBConnect v7.0.3 is out now with some great improvements. Sign Up . Glad you enjoy too! sourcecoastAlex AndreaeMonday, 15 August 2016 heyjoecampbell Apps can't post comments. A great tool! John (1). Posted on 04 May 2017 Functionality Works great Ease of use Takes a bit of getting used to (like any powerful extension) once you understand it you can do complicated things with a few simple clicks. Reply Nur Faiz May 2, 2016 at 10:55 amwhen I click the button, it prompt a window with an error in it Fatal error: Cant use function return value in write context in /home/./publichtml/&/components/comfbconnct/controller.php on line 459 Could you please help? Reply Stephan May 11, 2016 at 8:15 pmI just changed : in /publichtml//components/comfbconnct/controller.php on line 459 //if(!empty(arrayfilter($adminEmails))) if(!empty($adminEmails)) It worked for me ! Oran March 4, 2016 at 2:24 pmI found this error message when I publish the module. 3rd Party Profile Integration Import user Facebook and other social network profile information including avatar and cover photo. Written by Saran on April 28, 2012, Updated February 5, 2016. You can control things like 'type' (article, recipe, movie, etc), title, description, image and any other information you want. Change Log. Support outstanding. With Joomla Facebook Connect 4, Facebook users can quickly register and login on your Joomla websites. .. cell phone is completely dead. Documentation Everything is covered you need to work through and you will find the answers Value for money Nothing good is cheap but I think this extension is pretty reasonable considering what you get and you do get a lot for your buck I used this to: I use it for multiple logins from various providers and connection to my facebook page, via tabs, comments etc AWESOME PRODUCT! Nev Sagiba (5). What happens to my old connected users after update?. This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing to accept cookies. At times you feel like you are their only customer. Value for money Yes. Twitter Cards are a similar set of meta tags specific to that social network. no cutting in line. Just un-install old Facebook Connect component and module from Extension Manager, and install the latest extension downloaded from here. I mean I dont want to see: Username Password Remember Me Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Create an account But I cant find out where this comes from& Is it from another joomla extension? I dont find these sentences in your extension language files& Thanks a lot for sharing your great work Smile this module is very easy to use Reply dumooli February 6, 2013 at 5:53 pmHi, Nice job for this ! I have a pb after entering name and password (option to let user choose it), a message appear 500 Affichage introuvable [name, type, prefix] : fbcnt, fr, fbcntView (display unavailable). Please take a look on my website on the Facebook Login button on the menu row. Some are easier than others to work out Support You can't get better support,the only other extension with support as good is jreviews. Automatically add Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest sharing buttons to Joomla and K2 content. rev2018.1.8.28313 . p Facebook Open Graph for K2 Paid download K2 extensions SourceCoast Extensions 3 Score: 0 0 reviews The Open Graph K2 plugin lets you easily customize the Facebook Open Graph tags that are inserted into each K2 item on your site. Works with the User - Profile plugin, JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, Kunena, K2, Virtuemart and more. Price: 39.00 EUR. Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected {, expecting ) in components/comfbconnct/controller.php on line 369 I hope you could help me with this. With easy to use Joomla modules, you can add the sharing features to any other extension as well. I used this to: Social share buttons on every page except one. The best Matias Gandolfo (1). Quick setup for Instant Facebook Login 5a02188284
facebook love quotes malayalamfacebook on toolbar macwhy has my facebook account disappearedhow to download a video from movie maker to facebookfacebook for ipod loginfacebook spiele hacken mit cheat enginefacebook cover page downloadfree facebook for iphone 3g 4.2.1facebook app not working with iphonefacebook whatsapp ftc

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 19:24 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Team PGM -> Les membres Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006